Creative Network South is working to encourage the growth of the Creative Economy in Hampshire.
The creative economy is the fastest growing business sector in the region and includes:
- Software Design, and electronic publishing
- Digital Media, Film, and Computer Games
- Architecture and Design
- Advertising and Publishing
- Designer Fashion
- Music Visual and Performing Arts
With our partners we aim to provide a gateway to support for:
- Businesses – including start-ups, and growing enterprises.
- People seeking to develop a career in the creative sector – including careers advice, apprenticeships and paid internship opportunities.
- Policy makers – including Academics and Researchers, Economic Development Professionals and Decision makers in Education, Business and Government.
CNS also supports a programme of networks and events, enabling entrepreneurs and professionals to network, share ideas and access business opportunities.